Dr. Scott J. Nicolette is looking to hire a full time dental assistant for their practice! Below is their job post and info!
Our office is seeking a new dental assistant team member who brings excellent communication skills, positivity, and commitment to our intimate dental team. Currently located in Columbus, but moving in July to Hilliard. EagleSoft software experience is a plus. One year experience would be helpful, but not necessary. Must appreciate multi-tasking, serving others, and working well within the team. The ability to provide patient care, organization, and to work independently is a must. Excellent benefits, hours, and compensation. Please send your resume and references to email@example.com and check out our website https://www.scottnicolettedds.com/
Dental Assistant Responsibilities:
- Preparing patients for dental work.
- Helping with infection control by sterilizing and disinfecting instruments, setting up instrument trays, preparing materials, and assisting with dental procedures.
- Assisting dentist in managing medical and dental emergencies when necessary.
- Assisting dental hygienists with procedures when necessary.
- Providing great patient care.
- Recording treatment information in patient records.
- Exposing dental x-rays from dental diagnostics and caring for dental x-ray equipment.
- Giving patients information on dental hygiene, oral health care, and plaque control programs.
- Collecting and recording medical and dental histories and patient vital signs.
- Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist.
- Caring for dental equipment.
- Forming preliminary impressions for study casts and occlusal registrations for mounting study casts.
- Ordering dental supplies and maintaining dental equipment inventory.
- Fabricating temporaries
Dental Assistant Requirements:
- Certification or associate degree in an accredited dental assisting program.
- Dental x-ray certification.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Consistently professional appearance and attitude.
- Able to provide great patient care.
Current Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Thursday 7:30-5:30
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org