Website Dublin Dental Care
Dental Assistant at Growing Modern Practice! (FT) (Dublin, Ohio).
Dental Assistant wanted at a growing modern dental practice in Dublin, Ohio. The practice is looking for a confident and positive dental assistant equipped with not only excellent clinical skills but a high standard of patient care, communication and service skills. This position will be part-time. Candidates must be available two Saturdays a month and some evenings.
Required skills for the position include:
- Radiology certified, and competent in the exposure of digital radiographs.
- Basic Life Support/CPR certified.
- Ability to confidently assist hygienists and doctors in charting existing restorations, treatment needs, and periodontal measurements.
Ability to confidently assist in procedures such as:
- Composite fillings.
- Crown preparations and seating (natural teeth and implants).
- Denture works up and delivering.
- Fabrication and delivery of whitening trays.
- Fabrication and delivery of occlusal guards.
- Impressions (alginate, preferably as well as VPS and polyether).
- Familiarity with implant dentistry and related procedures.
- Confidence in patient education on the aforementioned procedures is also necessary.
- Candidates possessing the following skills may have an advantage but these skills are not required for application:
- Sealant/Coronal polishing certified a PLUS.
- Eaglesoft experience a PLUS.
- Candidates must be motivated, and passionate about dentistry and willing to learn and adapt to the high standards and processes of the practice.
If you feel that you would be a wonderful addition to our dental family please send a cover letter and updated resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org